The fire safety officers are the fire protection specialist within a company. The fire safety officer is responsible for the installation and supervision of the fire protection equipment as well as the contact to local fire departments and to all employees. As members of the association of fire safety officers (Verein der Brandschutz-Beauftragten in Deutschland e.V. – www.vbbd.de), we can give your company our fully professional supporting this area.
We train staff to qualify as fire protection officers:
- For industrial, medical or caring facilities (hospitals and care homes), the courses last 5 days and contents are based on the vfdb – guidelines 12/9.
- 3 day training for sales and marketing locations
- Correspondence course: Your employees receive our training material. Preparation time is approx. 4-6 weeks. An instructor is available per telephone during this period.
One-day hand-on location training concludes the course.
Our instructors are qualified fire safety specialists e.g. Fire-fighters etc. and are well equipped to train the specific qualifications needed for the company fire safety officers.
Alternatively, we can take on the responsibility for fire protection within your company:
- Itemisation of, and compliance with the legal requirements of fire regulations e.g. alarms, fire evacuation and rescue plans, welding and electrical work, etc.
- Staff education and training on fire protection e.g. fire wardens
- Supervision of fire protection equipment
- Inspection of usability and safety of evacuation routes
- Determination of a companyÌs fire and explosion dangers
- Organisation of fire protection inspections on location
- Structuring of workflows and recommendations on the use of working materials
- Cooperation with the regulation authorities, fire department and fire insurance